Where Brooklyn meets New Orleans.
As of July 25, 2013, we are no longer selling sauce products. We have made a career move outside of the New York area and will be unable to sustain this business as a result. This site will be retained for communication such as our blog.
TICKLE SAUCE was made in small batches at Beth’s Farm Kitchen in New York’s Hudson Valley, and we were proud to work with Beth’s team and other local small businesses to bring you this NOLA-inspired, locally-made product.
- Try it on your scrambled eggs in lieu of ketchup (we call this “Tickled Eggs”)
- Spicy aioli for slammin’ sandwich spread
- Perfect marinade for veggies, meats or fish
- Kickin’ zesty tomato sauce for pasta dishes or Bloody Mary mix
- Zing when added to cheese and crackers
- Mix it with horseraddish for the best cocktail sauce you’ve ever tasted for dipping shrimp.