We are thankful to the local businesses and friends, who helped us bring this sauce to market. Without their support and sharing their resources and information, we wouldn’t have accomplished so much in a short time. We are happy to share our resources so that others are able to make the right connections.
- Cornell University Food Entrepreneur – Fantastic place to start if you’d like to get your product from your kitchen to a store or restaurant near you
- New York Small Scale Food Processors Association – Ideal place for small scale producers of their products to meet like minded creators (resource for inexpensive nutrition labels)
- Beth’s Farm Kitchen – Our C0-Packer
- Regional Access – Our Distributor
- Jim Pinsonneault of Creative Labels of Vermont
- Peachy Swell Web Design - Designed and implemented our new website
- Jen Liseo of Liseo Design – Created our Logo
- Laura Nuter of The Filling Station – She owned GRAB Specialty Foods, which was the first store to carry our sauce in Park Slope, Brooklyn
- Justin Philips of BeerTable in Park Slope, Brooklyn and Beer Table Pantry in Grand Central Station, NYC (across from track 13) - Incredibly supportive and has encouraged us to create a company where we do what we love and love what we do
- Chris DeGray of DeGray Studio – Sauce photographer
- David Shea, chef and owner of Applewood in Park Slope, Brooklyn – Fantastic chef, who has taught us the value of supporting local farms in our area
- Lewis and Lin (formerly Lewis and Hand) - Patent and LLC attornies
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us (email@example.com or 646.295.4625). We’re happy to help you make connections if we can.